1-1/8" SDS+ Combination Hammer w/SHOCKS® and E- CLUTCH
The D25416K 1-1/8" SDS + Combination Hammer, with its dependable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers 4.2 joules of impact energy and long life. The durable D25416K with it's fast speed of application and light weight design, makes it ideally suited for drilling for larger diameter mechanical anchors and #3 - #5 rebar plus extended time chiseling. The E-Clutch ® system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches alone. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- E-Clutch anti-rotational technology provides the next level of control for users during bind up situations
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 3-mode selector allows for easy switching between hammer drilling, rotary only, and chipping only
- 9.0 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- 4.2 joules Impact energy delivers hard hitting power for fast drilling and chipping applications
- Variable speed trigger provides full control of bit speed for a variety of applications
- Forward/Reverse switch allows user to back out the bit in a bind up situation and helps in removal of fasteners
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- (1) Kit Box