20V MAX* Cordless Press Tool with Jaws
The DEWALT Press Tool (DCE200) is capable of pressing pipe fittings from 1/2" to 4" in copper and stainless steel pipe. The DCE200 is capable of completing a full range of presses and is compatible with a wide range of crimping heads and attachments for different materials and applications (Please see compatibility chart for compatible attachments). The head of the tool pivots 360° to maneuver in tight spaces and the crimping jaws have a black galvanized coating to help protect from corrosion. The unit features Crimp Connect® software, an onboard intelligence system integrated into the tool that provides detailed reports of the date, time, force, and successfully completed cycles of the presses completed by the tool as well as the tools calibration and service history. An integrated LED interface is used to communicate power on or power off, battery state of charge, cycle completion, and if recalibration or service is needed. A bright LED helps to illuminate the crimping area when working in dark spaces. The tool includes attachment points and a shoulder strap for convenience when transporting around the jobsite.
- Crimp Connect® software, an onboard intelligence system provides ability to print detailed reports of the date, time, force, and successfully completed cycles of the presses completed by the tool as well as the tool's calibration and service history
- Onboard diagnostics indicates battery life, success of crimp, service needed and operating temperature range
- Easily accessible forward/reverse switch for ease of use
- Bright LED light helps to illuminate work area
- Shoulder strap and connection ring for portability
- Press 1/2" - 4" Copper Press Fittings
- Press 1/2" - 4" Stainless Steel Press Fittings
- Press 1/2" - 2" Black Carbon Steel Press Fittings
- Used with Soil Pipe Chain Break for Soil Pipe Breaking / Cutting
- (1) DCE200 Press Tool, (6) Press Jaws Sizes 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in., 2 in., (2) DCB204 4 Ah Li-Ion Batteries, DCB115 charger, shoulder strap, kitbox
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.