1/4" Mandrel (9/16" to 1-3/16")
Featuring double-set screws with a recessed combination head for quick, easy centering bit changes, DEWALT Hole Saw Mandrels are crafted from hardened steel for extreme durability. An innovative pilot bit design delivers long life in all materials.
- DW1810 offers tool-free quick-release collar to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- DW1803 and DW1805 offer spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- All quick change mandrels feature double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering bit changes
- All quick change mandrels utilize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000+ cycles to deliver jobsite durability
- DEWALT® offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications
- Improved Pilot Bit design gives longer life in all materials