3/8" (10mm) VSR Drill
The DW223G 3/8" VSR Drill is constructed with helical-cut steel and heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability. Rubber grip and two-finger trigger provides comfort and control.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger trigger for increased comfort
- D" nose for side handle or rig mount
- 3-wire grounded plug/cord
- Spade bit drilling applications in wood up to 1 1/4"
- Hole saw drilling applications in wood up to 2 1/8"
- Twist bit drilling applications in steel up to 3/8"
- Hole saw drilling applications in steel up to 1 1/2"
- (1) Chuck key with holder