6" 14 TPI Straight Back Bi-Metal Reciprocating Blade (2 pack)
Featuring a patented tooth design, the DEWALT Metal cutting blades utilizes a sharper tooth geometry for fast cut rates. The aggressive shank angle increases tooth contact and a specially anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up.
- UP TO 50% LONGER LIFE*: Patented toothforms optimize chip removal for efficient cutting and long life. *Average performance of DEWALT reciprocating saw blade range vs. prior generation DEWALT blades
- DURABLE BLADE DESIGN: Bi-metal construction delivers blade flexibility and a long-lasting cutting edge
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. WITH GLOBAL MATERIALS
- Cutting light to heavy gauge metal
- Cutting threaded rod, unistrut, angle iron, pipe, conduit and more