Heavy Duty Tobacco Heated Work Jacket Kit
The Heavy Duty Tobacco Heated Work Jacket has a durable water- and wind-resistant duck fabric outer shell and fleece polyester lining. It has 5 heat zones, including arms, powered by a 20V MAX* battery. Set your heating setting with an easy-to-see LED controller with three temperature settings, plus a preheat function. Gusseted underarms stretch back for full range of movement. There is extra storage space with 2 large fleece-lined, riveted front pouch pockets, 2 exterior stacked tool and accessory pockets, 1 internal pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and 1 external and 1 internal accessory pocket with zipper closure. An added extension allows you to place the USB power adapter in front or back pocket.
- Durable water- and wind-resistant duck fabric outer shell
- Warm fleece polyester lining
- 5 heating zones which include left chest, right chest, both arms, and mid-back
- Smooth finish polyester sleeve lining for easy on and off
- Gusseted underarms to stretch back for full range of movement
- Stretch ribbed collar and hideaway ribbed storm cuffs
- Flannel-lined hood with integrated drawstring cord
- 2 large fleece-lined, riveted front pouch pockets, 2 exterior stacked tool/accessory pockets, 1internal pocket with a hook-and-loop closure, and 1 external and 1internal accessory pocket with zipper closure
- USB power source with USB power port included for charging portable electronic devices. Extension allows you to place it in front or back pockets.
- Battery pocket accepts a 20VMAX* battery