20V MAX* Compact Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
The 20V MAX* Compact Cordless Reciprocating Saw has a compact and lightweight design for making cuts in confined spaces, like between studs. With a 1-1/8 in. stroke length and a variable-speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in 4 directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting and a bright LED to illuminate dark work areas. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Compact and lightweight design; 14 in. in total length fits between studs and allows user to make cuts in confined spaces
- Demolition of wood and nail-embedded wood
- Light- to heavy-gauge metals
- Drywall and plaster
- Plastics, rubber, fiberglass, and composites
- DCS387 20V MAX* Compact Reciprocating Saw