3/8" Quick Change Mandrel (9/16" to 1-3/16") with 4" x 1/4" bit
With a tool-free, quick-release collar to helps to prevent locking, DEWALT Quick Change Hole Saw Mandrels feature double-set screws with a recessed combination head for quick, easy centering bit changes. Tested through 15,000+ cycles to ensure extreme jobsite durability, each features the patented DEWALT Pilot Point Tip for fast material penetration.
- DW1810 offers tool-free quick-release collar to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- DW1803 and DW1805 offer spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- All quick change mandrels feature double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering bit changes
- All quick change mandrels utilize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000+ cycles to deliver jobsite durability
- DEWALT® offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications
- Improved Pilot Bit design gives longer life in all materials