3/16" x 2" x 4-1/2" High Impact Carbide SDS+
With a high-impact, carbide tip and elongated 4-flute design, DEWALT HIGH IMPACT CARBIDE™ SDS Plus Masonry Drill Bits deliver extreme durability and fast drilling. An open-head design enables quick material removal while working.
- NO BREAK GUARANTEE: If your drill bits fails for any reason while the anchor wear mark is still visible on the product head, DEWALT will replace it free of charge.
- HELPS REDUCE BREAKAGE: IRON BLAST TECHNOLOGY™ features high speed blasting to strengthen bit and reduce risk of breakage
- HIGH SPEED DRILLING: 2-Stage flute design with a variable helix pattern quickly moves debris away from the contact zone to increase drilling speed.
- ANCHOR WEAR MARK INDICATOR: For accurate diameter of holes when using the bit to install anchors. Located on the carbide tip of the bit. Once the wear mark is no longer visible it is time to change the bit for proper anchor installation.
- FAST STARTS. ACCURATE HOLES: Features full carbide pilot tip for quick starts and accurate hole positioning
|SKU||Product Name||Diameter||Product Length||Purchase|
|DW5471||High Impact 4 Cutter SDS Plus Hammer Bit, 5/8" x 8" x 10"||5/8 in||10 in|
|DW5529||3/16" x 2" x 4-1/2" High Impact Carbide SDS+||3/8 in||10 in|
- *DEWALT ELITE SERIES™ 3/16" x 8" SDS PLUS drill Bit DW5504 vs. BOSCH® HCFC2012 drilling C35/C45 concrete. BOSCH® is a registered trademark of ROBERT BOSCH GMHB, which has not endorsed or approved this comparison.
- **SDS PLUS 4C DEWALT Elite Series™ 3/16" x 8" DW5504, ¼" x 8" DW5518, 5/16" x 12" DW5526, 3/8" x 10" DW5529, ½" x 10" DW5538 vs. SDS PLUS 4C DEWALT ™ 3/16" x 8" DW5504, ¼" x 8" DW5518, 5/16" x 12" DW5526, 3/8" x 10" DW5529, ½" x 10" DW5538