DEMOLITION BIMETAL RECIPROCATING SAW BLADES
These Demolition Reciprocating Saw Blades last up to 50% longer* and feature a patented toothform that delivers fast, smooth cuts. The Bi-Metal blades feature a tall, thick profile for added durability in tough demolition applications. Made in the U.S.A. with global materials.
- UP TO 50% LONGER LIFE*: Patented toothforms optimize chip removal for efficient cutting and long life. *Average performance of DEWALT reciprocating saw blade range vs. prior generation DEWALT blades
- INCREASED DURABILITY. Tall, thick blade profile adds durability for tough demolition applications
- DURABLE BLADE DESIGN: Bi-metal construction delivers blade flexibility and a long-lasting cutting edge
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. WITH GLOBAL MATERIALS
- For demolition applications