16 oz. Curved Claw Steel Hammer
Rely on this multi-use 16 oz. Steel Curve Claw Hammer for general carpentry, finishing, and cabinet-making projects. Built for professionals, its balanced design offers a smooth, controlled swing while the adaptable side nail puller helps you swiftly remove framing nails, finishing nails, and staples. Take advantage of the anti-slip handle that was engineered to enhance your grip no matter the jobsite condition. This hammer also features a magnetic nail start for one-handed nail placement.
- SMOOTH SWING with balanced design for enhanced utility
- 5X MORE DURABLE GRIP* for secure, anti-slip handling in a range of worksite settings
- SEAMLESS TOE-NAILING: Sleek, shield-shaped strike face for finish work
- BUILT FOR LONG LIFE: Durable, one-piece steel construction with thick, heat-treated steel shaft
- TRI-PULL TECHNOLOGY FOR VERSATILITY: Remove finish nails, framing nails, and staples
- ONE-HANDED NAIL PLACEMENT with magnetic nail starter