13/20 kW Forced Air Electric Construction Heater
The thermostatically controlled DXH2003TS two stage electric heater operates at 20,000 watts on a 240v three phase circuit. As a convenience, this heater can also be used at 13,000watts with the flip of a switch. Constructed with dual coil supports oversized ergonomic handle, included wheel kit and very durable jobsite construction.
- Two Stage Operation connects to a 100A or 50A breaker. 100A service provides high or low heat outputs.
- Burner coils are supported at both the top and bottom to reduce transport noise and provide extra support for increased coil life.
- Recessed controls provide durability for switches and knobs.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Designed and certified as an unattended source of jobsite heat.
- Fan only setting for circulating air on the jobsite.
- Jobsite Heating