Electric Motor Professional Reference
The DEWALT® Electric Motor Professional Reference covers everything from wiring diagrams, design, and installation to maintenance procedures and power transmission, and features effective troubleshooting tips and maintenance forms to help get the job done right with a minimum of down time. Illustrative charts, tables, and graphs covering running current, lock rotor amps, thermal overloads, fuses, controls, and more are especially useful for application to various situations on the job.
- Over 350 pages of reference materials for comprehensive topic coverage
- (1) Applications for Various Motors
- (1) Design and Installation Requirements
- (1) Fundamental Connections and Diagrams
- (1) Maintaining and Troubleshooting Motors
- (1) Power Transmission Specifications and More