Stainless Steel Big Back Taping Knife with Soft Grip Handle
The Stainless Steel Big Back Drywall Taping Knives feature a wider backplate and a large blade so they can be loaded with more drywall mud versus standard-sized blades. The comfortable, anti-slip handle helps minimize fatigue and is strengthened with a glass-reinforced nylon core. The handles are double-riveted to the blade plates using stainless steel rivets for additional strength and durability. These feature stainless steel to provide corrosion resistance and a metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails.
- Stainless steel to provide corrosion resistance
- Wide backplate and a large bladeto load with more drywall mud versus standard-sized blades
- Premium stainless steel blade offers a precise flex
- Lightweight and comfortable soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use
- Alloy metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails
- Glass reinforced nylon handle core for impact resistance